A monochromatic colour palette can create a stunning and effortless decor. Here’s an inspiration I put together for a contemporary interior design, it’s amazing how this colour scheme just harmonize each space so naturally and make a bold statement.
The Spring/Summer’14 runway shows were full of barely there makeup. The minimal look is one of the most wearable, easy to accomplish routine that will keep you looking fresh and perfectly natural. Achieving this fresh faced look requires minimal products and skills.
1. Exfoliate to remove dead skin cells for smooth and radiant skin
2. Apply hydrating eye cream to refresh the eye area
3. Use skin primer with SPF to brighten the face and fight off harmful UV rays
4. Gently cover the eye area with liquid concealer to hide dark circles and lines
5. Apply lightweight liquid foundation for a natural and luminous look
6. For a slender and contoured face apply bronzer to the top of the forehead, cheekbones and the edges of the face
7. Apply illuminator to the cheekbones for instant radiance, luminosity and lift
8. Groom eyebrows with gel for fuller and thicker brows